Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hollywood's Most Shocking Breakups

[Photo from TVGN]
I am not in the habit of promoting television programs in this blog.  As you know, we are Augusta, Georgia divorce lawyers who primarily offer practical child custody, alimony, and other divorce-related tips for you to discuss with your own divorce attorney. 
But we also offer discussions about celebrity divorces in the news, too.  Recently, for example, we have discussed, along with many others, the Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver separation. 
Today, as I browsed through the T.V. Guide listings, I ran across a listing for an interesting looking t.v. program which will run tonight on the TVGN network.  The program focuses on twenty-five of Hollywood's "most shocking breakups," from Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz, to Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt. 
I don't know about you, but for me, an Augusta Georgia divorce attorney, that's what I call "must-see t.v.!"  Which celebrity couple divorces or split-ups would make your top 10, or top 25, lists?

No comments:

Post a Comment