Friday, July 30, 2010

Celebrity Divorces: Heidi Montag

All right, folks, brace yourselves for some more sad news from Tinsel Town! Yes, another celebrity marriage has apparently bitten the dust! Reality t.v. star Heidi Montag has reportedly filed for divorce from her fellow reality star-husband, Spencer Pratt.
Frankly, even though I watch some reality t.v. shows, I have never seen their MTV show, "The Hills." And frankly, the main fact I knew about her before now is that she has reportedly had a lot of plastic surgeries. (For instance, I didn't know, until I researched it, that she is also a budding singer who also has a clothing fashion line). So, frankly, that's about all I have to say about this celebrity divorce.
Hopefully, both actors will find happiness elsewhere in "the hills" of Hollywood! And hopefully, in the future, Ms. Montag will also successfully avoid the common Hollywood affliction of getting more celebrity divorces than plastic surgeries!

No comments:

Post a Comment