Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Celebrity Marriage and Divorce: Steve Martin

[Photo of Comedian Steve Martin from wikipedia]
Steve Martin is one of my favorite comedians! So, I really wanted to figure out a way to write a post about him which is relevant to this blog about divorce, (which is written by an Augusta, Georgia divorce lawyer). Here goes! See how I do!

Have you heard the good news about comedian Steve Martin? According to various news reports, Martin, an avid banjo player, stand up comedian, and talented star of such popular movies as Roxanne, Father of the Bride, and one of my favorites: Plains, Trains, and Automobiles, has just become a new father!

Martin and his wife, Anne Stringfield, have reportedly just had their first child together, but, according to the reports I have seen, no one yet knows the baby's gender. You may recall that Martin divorced actress Victoria Tennant back in 1994 and then later married his current spouse in 2007. I suppose that Martin's re-marriage and becoming a father for the first time, at age 67, illustrates that, frequently, people can go through divorces and still find happiness the second time around! Here's hoping for many blessings for Martin and his new (larger) family! 

So, how did I do? Did I successfully weave together a post about my favorite comedian with a topic related to divorce? I hope so! What is your favorite Steve Martin movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment