Monday, October 31, 2011

Divorce Lawyers, Television, and Law Call

[Photo of t.v. set from vectordiary.com]
I had an interesting experience last evening.  I was invited to be the guest speaker to field questions on the local "Law Call" television show.  I'll bet you have a similar t.v. program where you live.  Folks call in and ask a lawyer about their law-related questions.

One of the interesting features about this t.v. experience was that I learned you have time for only a few questions.  And when technical problems with the telephone lines occur, I learned you must be flexible and keep going on!

One question I answered dealt with the difference between an uncontested and contested divorce.  Of course, each of you who follows this divorce blog already knows the difference!

I enjoyed this t.v. experience and appreciate my Augusta lawyer friend, Vic Hawk, for asking me to appear on the program!

No comments:

Post a Comment