Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Celebrity Separations and Divorces: Evander and Candi Holyfield

[Photo of Evander Holyfield from wikipedia]
Did you hear the news?  According to various news reports, the divorce of former boxing heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield from his (ex-)spouse, Candi, became final recently here in Georgia.

I have always been a big fan of Holyfield, both inside and outside the ring. Once, while standing in line for a sporting event at the civic center, here in Augusta, Georgia, I unintentionally bumped a man in front of me. As I turned around to apologize, I immediately recognized that it was Mr. Holyfield who I had jostled! Thankfully, he was very gracious and even gave one of my sons his autograph!

Here's hoping that Mr. Holyfield and his ex will soon get beyond any problems and find happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment